COLLECTION OF DATA:
Ristorante Stefano is committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring that your personal information is handled in a safe and responsible way. This policy outlines how we aim to achieve this and includes the information collected when:
- you use our website www.stefano-jp.com
- you subscribe to our newsletter.
- you make a booking on our website.
- you make enquiries on our website.
- someone is interested in working with us.
Definition of Personal Data
Personal Data means any data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly/indirectly identified from that data. In this case, it means personal data that you give to us via our site or by subscribing to our newsletter through our web page or at restaurant. By providing your personal data, you agree that we can use your personal data in accordance with this policy. Ensure you understand this policy in its entirety and take your time to read it.
Who are we?
Ristorante Stefano is a restaurant based in Kagurazaka, Shinjuku ward, Tokyo prefecture. Ristorante Stefano is owned by Stefano Co.,Ltd. Our registered address is: Tokyo, Shinjuku-ku, Kagurazaka 6-47, Terui Bldg. 1F.
How do we collect information from you?
We collect information from you:
- when you make a booking.
- when you visit the restaurant (preferences, allergies etc.).
- when you make an enquiry.
- when you sign up to marketing emails.
What type of information is collected from you?
You may be asked to submit personal information about yourself when you make a booking. We will collect this information so we can fulfill your booking request and you may dine at our venue.
When you make a booking:
Ristorante Stefano collects information such as:
- e-mail address (used for booking confirmation, newsletter and post-dining feedback emails)
- we might ask for your home or work address
- billing information taken for deposits, ticketing, or holding credit card information for use in the case of no-shows (for caterings, private parties and large events)
- telephone number
- company name (in some cases)
- dietary requests (must let us know for allergy or other food intolerances)
When you dine at Ristorante Stefano:
- current and past restaurant reservation details
When you access our sites:
There is “Device Information” about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected by Ristorante Stefano. This information can include:
- device type (e.g. mobile, computer, laptop, tablet)
- operating system
- IP address
- browser type
- browser information (e.g., type, language, and history)
- domain names
- access times
- referring website addresses
- other data about your device to provide the services as otherwise described in this policy.
If you use our website, we may receive your generic location (such as city or neighborhood).
You may submit your CV if you’re interested in working for us (via contact form). This information may include:
- personal details
- employment details
- salary history
- other relevant details
We will use this information to assess your application. We may also keep it in our records for future reference. Please get in contact if you would no longer like us to hold your records via contact form.
How is your information used?
Our use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis, either because it is necessary to complete a booking, because you have consented to our use of your personal data (e.g. by subscribing to emails), or because it is in our legitimate interests. We require the information outlined in the previous section to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Send you service emails (booking confirmation and post-dining feedback).
- Improve our products and services.
- Send marketing communications if you have opted in to receive them.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
Who has access to your information?
We may analyze your personal information to create a profile of your interests and preferences so that we can contact you with information relevant to you. We may make use of additional information about you when it is available from external sources to help us do this effectively.
We will not contact you for marketing purposes by email, phone or text message unless you have given your prior consent. We will not pass your details to any third parties for marketing purposes unless you have expressly permitted us to. Furthermore, you can change your marketing preferences at any time by contacting us by email when subscribed to our mailing system or via contact form in our Site. You have a right to request a copy of the personal information that Ristorante Stefano holds about you and have any inaccuracies corrected. Any such requests should be made by email when subscribed to our mailing system or via contact form in our Site. You have the right to withdraw your consent to us using your personal data at any time, and to request that we delete it. We do not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. Data will, therefore, be retained for the following periods (or its retention will be determined on the following basis):
Data security is very important to us, and to protect your data we have taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure data collected through our Site.
Use of ‘cookies’
- Opting Out: You can set your browser to not accept cookies, but this may limit your ability to use the services.
Our Site may contain links to other websites. Please note that we have no control over how your data is collected, stored, or used by other websites and we advise you to check the privacy policies of any such websites before providing any data to them. We may share your information (such as meal or seating preferences and special occasions) with other restaurants/shops in the same company. This is to enhance the hospitality experience that we Stefano Co.,Ltd. provide you when you dine with us (such as, trying to seat you by a window, if you previously expressed a preference for window seating) and to improve our table and shift planning.
Payment Terms for catering/delivery/event/private party:
The total amount of the Purchase Price shall be payable in full by Buyer according to the payment due date stated on the contract for catering/delivery/event/private party. Any portion of the Purchase Price unpaid past ten (10) days shall be considered overdue. All amounts past due are subject to a late charge of the lesser of five percent (5%) per month (being sixty percent (60%) per annum). In addition, Seller shall have the right to pursue any remedies available at law or as provided herein and shall be entitled to reimbursement from Buyer for Seller’s costs of collection, including attorney fees, legal fees and costs and disbursements.
We require a down payment of the 50% of the full amount up to and not after 1 week before the event, we accept credit card, cash, PayPal or bank transfer (transfer fee on customer).
The remaining 50% will be pay on the day of the event or upon advance request, can be arranged to be payed up to 7 days after the event.
CATERING CANCELLATION POLICY: From 14 to 8 days prior the event (until 10:00 PM) 20% will be charged. From 7 to 3 days prior the event (until 10:00 PM) 50% will be charged. From 24 hours & same day cancellation, 100% of the full amount will be charged. RESTAURANT FULL BOOKING CANCELLATION POLICY From 8 days prior the event (until 10:00 PM) 20% will be charged. From 5 to 3 days prior the event (until 10:00 PM) 50% will be charged. From 24 hours & same day cancellation, 100% of the full amount will be charged.
In case of natural disasters cancellation fee will not be charged. In case of sudden serious illness or other unforeseen happens by either parts, cancellation fee will not be charged for cancellations up to 3 days before but cancellation from the previous day will be charged a minimum of 50% of the total amount. All prices for catering does not includes consumption tax. Cancellation will take place (and therefore not charged or charged accordingly to our cancellation policy) only after a written confirmation e-mail or message has been sent by Ristorante Stefano.
Allergies and food intolerances:
1. There may be a risk associated with consuming raw shellfish as is the case with other raw protein products. If you suffer from chronic illness of the liver, stomach or blood or have other immune disorders, you should eat these products fully cooked” (ask our staff). 2. You must let us know whether you have food allergy or any special requirements. We will happily modify our dishes in order to fulfill your requests (vegetarian, vegan, low carb, low sugar…) 3. Our restaurant offers products with peanuts, tree nuts, soy, milk, eggs and wheat. While we take steps to minimize the risk of cross contamination, we cannot guarantee that any of our products are safe to consumer for people with peanut, tree nut, soy, milk, egg or wheat allergies. 4. Ristorante Stefano will not take responsibility for allergic reactions when not notify before at the time of booking or before the event. General: for more information, please feel free to contact us by email when subscribed to our mailing system or via contact form in our Site.
Changes to this statement
eGift Card Policy and disclaimer