At Ristorante Stefano we always welcome talented professionals or people aspiring to learn about Italian cuisine. We’re looking for open-minded applicants with confidence, energy and the ability to work as a team and become team leaders.
We are a small, family-owned restaurant with limited space.
We serve lunch and dinner, and constantly strive to give personal service.
From time to time we also offer take-out, caterings and receptions, and participate in local festivals.
Applicants will find our passion for food, hard work, and the opportunity to work with high-quality seasonal ingredients.
We believe that cooking is a personal thing, unique to each individual.
For this we encourage each team member to bring his or her own best experience and expertise in symbiosis with our style to create a great environment and outstanding cuisine for our guests.
CHEF JOB DESCRIPTION:
He/she will take care of the hot section (hot appetizers, pasta/rice, main courses),
be responsible for the well-being of staff and customers, help and teach where needed and take care of food costs and ingredient orders.
- Prepares food using techniques such as cooking, roasting, baking, and the preparation of skillet meals.
- Ensures compliance with menus, recipes, production schedules, and quality standards.
- Participates in daily testing of foods.
- Delegates duties and responsibilities of food service work to subordinates appropriately and holds employees accountable.
- Learn/study and present new ideas.
- everyone is required to help where needed to achieve great service and a professional work environment.
- We expect everyone to be open-minded, flexible, punctual and responsible for their position, while also keeping an eye on the needs of coworkers and customers.
- Kitchen cleaning will be done by all chefs together, without ranking. Our work policy is: We start together, we finish togeth
- Depending on experience, skills, social behavior and commitment to the company’s well-beiing and sales growth.
- We will set your starting pay after a few interviews and trials when needed.
- After a first adjustment period (from 1 to 3 months), we will assess your capabilities and offer a fixed contract with pay that reflects your skills.
APPLY FOR A POSITION
To apply, use the form in this page.
Remember to attach your resume.
For further information about the job
call us at (+81)-(0)3-5228-7515